Mobile Game Development
We have created several intuitive gaming apps for Android, iOS, and Windows platforms for different genres such as Puzzle Games, Racing Games, Arcade games, Adventure games and Education Games among others. Our team specializes in 2D/3D gaming apps, as well as multiplayer and single player apps. Our expert game developers create stunning animation and user experience taking your game app to the top of the popularity charts.
• Client Centric Engagement
• ModelsStunning animations and voiceover
• HD GamesQuality-Centric Processes
• Highly defined characters Games for all age-groups
• Unique themesEnhanced UI and UE
1. Corona SDK :-Corona SDK is a software development kit that is available on Windows and OS X and uses Lua as a scripting language. Using Corona, one can develop mobile games for free. However, to create a game or app with more elaborate features, you need to opt for enterprise model that offers native libraries and APIs.
2. SpriteKit Available on iOS and OS X, SpriteKit is Apple’s proprietary 2D game development framework that supports both Swift and Objective-C languages.
4. Cocos2D: –Cocos2D is an open-source framework that game developers can use for free. It works with both Swift and Objective-C and supports iOS and OS X. If coding is done in Objective-C, it supports Android through Spritebuilder Android plug-in. SpriteBuilder is used for creating projects and provides a graphical design environment where you can prototype and build games.